We are hiring an experienced Training Coordinator, reporting to the Director of Human Resource. This role is responsible for on-boarding, orientation, and training for Cedar Lake staff.
This role is responsible for on-boarding, orientation and training for Cedar Lake staff. This position is also responsible to prepare, facilitate, monitor, evaluate and document training activities. This role functions as a member of the Human Resources team. The person in this role will be training employees on a variety of topics, including CPR /first aid, orientation. In this role, you will complete administrative tasks to prepare for and complete training and maintain regular communication with employees and managers.
· Develop internal, external training to address competency gaps and meet specific training needs
· Partner with internal stakeholders regarding employee training needs
· Develop and compile training materials such as manuals and handbooks
· Inform employees about training options
· Present training programs using recognized training techniques and tools
· Design and apply assessment tools to measure training effectiveness
· Track and report on training outcomes
· Provide feedback to program participants and management
· Evaluate and make recommendations on training material
· Maintain employee training records
· Handle logistics for training activities including venues and equipment
· Establish and maintain relationships with external training suppliers
· Coordinate off-site training activities for employees as training budget allows
· Manage training budget
· Keep current on training design and methodology
· Exhibits strong presentation, written and verbal communications skills
· Superior organizational, interpersonal and team working skills
· Proficient with word, excel, calendaring/outlook and powerpoint
· Proficient with graphics design and instructional design
· Performs additional duties as assigned
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
Employment Status: Exempt, full-time.
Education and or Experience: A Bachelor’s Degree is preferred; three to five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Required: Knowledge of Human Resources. Appreciation of adult instruction.
Current driver’s license
Travel in and around Jefferson, Oldham and Henry County.
While performing the essential duties of this job, the employee is required to:
· frequent handling/fingering, standing, walking, sitting, reaching outward
· occasionally reach over shoulder, squat or kneel, bend and climb;
· (with or without assisting devices or with assistance from others) frequently lift/carry 10 pounds or less, occasionally up to 20 pounds;
· occasionally push/pull up to 25 pounds
· Other physical abilities required are near, close, distant and peripheral vision (corrected) with depth perception and color recognition; a good sense of hearing, smell, touch and the ability to wear personal protective equipment;
Occupational Exposure Classification
Some employees in this job classification may have non-routine occupational exposure to potentially hazardous bloodborne pathogens.
ACCESS AUTHORITY FOR PROTECTED HEALTH INFORMATION (phi):
This position has limited access to Residents/Client PHI, subject to minimum necessary and need to know.
RELATIONSHIP BUILDING: Establishes a rapport with people easily. Develops and maintains a network of contacts who can provide information, help and access to others. Establishes a climate of trust, confidence, and mutual respect.
TEAMBUILDNG: Develops cooperation and teamwork while working as a part of the group. Works toward solutions which benefit the involved parties.
FLEXIBILITY: Adapts easily to change, sees the value of differing positions and adapts one’s position and strategies in response to new information or changes in a situation.
PLANNING: Establishes a systematic course of action for self or others to assure accomplishment of specific objectives. Determines priorities and allocates time and resources effectively. Expresses concern that work be done correctly and thoroughly.
SELF CONTROL: Maintains stable performance and emotional control when faced with opposition, pressure, or hostility from others, stressful and/or crisis conditions.
To Apply: www.cedarlake.org/employment