Trainer will travel to vendor office locations to conduct face-to-face training for all organizational home install and delivery agents throughout the United States. Training may be conducted in one-on-one or in a classroom environment. The client will provide training on the application before dispersing the trainers out in the field to conduct their training. The current plan is for the trainers to travel to one office every two weeks to conduct the training on week one and provide post-training walk around support for week two, with the overall engagement lasting approximately 3 months overall. Pay is highly competitive!
Duties and Responsibilities
Education: Associate’s Degree
Experience: Previous training and support, warehouse delivery experience, and/or call center background is acceptable but only if they provided troubleshooting support for low level technical issues.
Competencies: Technology proficiency, excellent communication, and presentation skills
Working Conditions: Two weeks onsite at each location and travel for approximately 2-3 months domestically. Travel may occur during nights and/or weekends. Trainers would be away from home for two weeks plus the weekend in between, then go home for a weekend.
Apply Now send Resume to:
Morgan Carrier | mcarrier@TEKsystems.com | 502.499.4732
Responsible for the assessment, development, and implementation of employee learning & training programs to enable the organization to achieve its mission and strategic initiatives, with emphasis on management and corporate policy training, development of e-learning content and administration of the organization's learning management system. Administers MSD assessment programs (applicant and employee assessments, leadership, personality and job skills assessments). Supervises training department staff.
Conducts training needs assessments. Works with relevant internal and external subject matter experts to develop new training and to update existing training programs and training materials. Evaluates effectiveness of existing training programs with special emphasis on management development, corporate policy training, and training programs related to regulatory requirements. Leads the organization with the selection, implementation and ongoing utilization of a learning management system (LMS) and related e-learning authoring tools. Maintains MSD's training records and provides training reports to MSD management as needed. Administers, scores and interprets leadership and job relevant trait assessments (such as DISC, MBTI, and the Predictive Index). Supervises training department staff.
Knowledge of adult learning principles and educational techniques; knowledge of instructional design methods; skill with managing a LMS on an enterprise-wide scale; skill with using eLearning authoring tools (such as Captivate, Articulate/Storyline, Trivantis/Lectora, Elucidat, etc.); skill in intermediate to advanced team/group facilitation; skill in operating a PC and associated Windows environment software (e.g. Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook, etc.); skill in oral and written communication; skill in delivering various training programs; ability to supervise a diverse workforce; ability to administer employee assessment programs; ability to learn MSD policies and regulatory obligations; ability to adapt to changing work environment; ability to exercise judgment and discretion; ability to work in a team environment; ability to resolve problems; ability to maintain confidential information.
Learn more here.
Department: Training and Development
Reports to: Professional Development and Training Coordinator
Summary: The Training Specialist provides training opportunities to meet the needs of new and current employees so they may perform their job function professionally, competently and in a manner that supports TORCH, our mission and our vision.
· 3-5 Years Retail Banking Experience
· Excellent written and oral communication skills including communicating effectively with subject matter experts during training development to deliver quality training
· Proficient at facilitation of instructor led learning
· Able to manage projects and bring to completion-deadline driven
· Excellent organizational skills
· Proficiency in PowerPoint, WORD and other development software
· Knowledge of adult learning theory and practice
· Experience in learning and development, program management, performance improvement preferred.
· Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Specific Job Functions:
· Prepare, update, deliver and evaluate monthly Teller Training and “90-Day Teller Training.”
· Prepare, update, deliver and evaluate quarterly Deposit Account Training.
· Prepare, update, deliver and evaluate bi-annual Consumer Loan Training
· Annually and ongoing in coordination with VP Professional Development, Retail Management, develop and deliver JIT (just in time) targeted training to Retail Staff.
· In coordination with VP Professional Development develop “Training Paths” for key position bank-wide.
· Serve as administrator for BAI including, running reports, assigning training, maintaining employee database.
· Working with Retail Management and HR, schedule Retail new hires for training opportunities including ILT, and job specific rotations.
· Responsible for being compliant with all regulations and compliance requirements pertaining to job function.
· Carry out such other duties as may be assigned or requested.
Join us in transforming peoples' lives and their communities! ResCare is a one-of-a-kind human services company offering services for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities, home care for seniors, as well as education, vocational training, and job placement for people of all ages and skill levels. Right now, we have an exciting opportunity for you to join our team as a Learning and Development Consultant / Instructional Designer.
Are you passionate about helping others? Don’t miss this opportunity to find career success and fulfillment while you help people reach their highest level of independence! Apply today! ResCare. Where Care Meets Career.
For more details or to apply: Learning and Development Consultant/Instructional Designer Position at ResCare Inc.