2019 IMPACT Awards
SUBMISSION DEADLINE: November 8, 2019
The IMPACT Awards highlight the powerful work being done in Kentuckiana organizations with regard to Talent Development. The 2019 awards will be announced at a special year-end ceremony on December 3rd, during Employee Learning Week.
Here's what you need to know:
- Any organization or individual implementing Talent Development initiatives may apply.
- Awards for individuals and organizations will be judged using the same criteria.
- Any initiative which has shown meaningful and measurable results and has not been recognized previously with an ATDKY IMPACT award is eligible.
- A separate application should be submitted for each initiative. You may submit multiple applications, but please submit each application in only one category.
- Consultants may submit an application on their own behalf or for a client. If they are submitting an application for an initiative involving a client, they must provide the client's written permission.
- You may attach additional documents to support your entry.
- Please do not include the name of hte organization or program name (if it references the organization) or any identifying information in your application or supporting documents.
- The awards committee may select multiple recipients for each award if deemed appropriate.
- If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.
IMPACT Awards Application
Download the IMPACT Award award categories, application guide and scoring rubric to assist you in preparing your submission. Once you are ready to submit your application, complete the online form.
2019 Awards Categories copy.pdf
2019 Awards Application Guide.pdf
2019 Awards SCORING RUBRIC.pdf