May Chapter Meeting
UPS will talk about their journey through the Learning Management System (LMS) process. You’ll hear how the journey started, where they are now, and what they are planning for the future. They will also talk about their successes and challenges along the way. There will be a live demonstration of UPS University which is their LMS.
Brichlan Drexler is with the UPS Airlines Customer Relations group. The Customer Relations team is responsible for scheduling and facilitating a select group of internal and external customers that are interested in visiting the heartbeat of the UPS global network.
Pam Davidson, James Skaggs and Melissa Hillerich are with the UPS Global Learning Solutions (GLS) group.
GLS is responsible for:
• Analyzing learning needs and opportunities.
• Designing and developing training programs for enterprise learning.
• Evaluating training and resources.
• Aligning off the shelf and custom learning resources to job specific and leadership competencies.
• Managing learning projects.
• Administering UPS University (LMS) and Learning Center.
Networking begins at 4:30 and the presentation is from 5:00- 6:00.
Location: UPS 825 Lotus Ave, Louisville, KY 40213
502-359-5000 (you will need to sign in at the front desk)
1. Take I-65 S toward Nashville.MapHide Map
2. Take the Grade Lane exit, EXIT 130, toward KY-61 / Preston Hwy.MapHide Map
3. Keep right to take the Grade Lane ramp toward KENTUCKY AIR NATIONAL GUARD.MapHide Map
4. Turn slight right onto Grade Ln.MapHide Map
5. Take the 2nd right onto UPS OverpassMapHide Map.
6. Turn right onto Lotus Ave.MapHide Map
7. 825 LOTUS AVE is on the right.MapHide Map
Note: Your destination is 0.1 miles past Verbena Ave. If you reach Orange Dr. you've gone a little too far.