Technology Training That Really Works! Lessons From Hilliard Lyons
How would you approach creating a training solution that teaches new users in remote locations a robust technology platform with hundreds of possible processes? This was the learning and development problem the team at Hilliard Lyons faced. Register for the August meeting to learn how they solved it!
Hilliard Lyons conducted a needs assessment and then built a training program to solve this business need. (Also, find out about the stumbling blocks they encountered along the way. Spoiler Alert: There were many!)
If you are interested in technology training and user experience, this is a presentation you will not want to miss. The session will wrap up with an overview of the approach used to evaluate the training solution as it regards to learning objectives and just as importantly, business impact through measurement of key performance indicators.
1. Create an objective-based training program that meets business needs as identified through a needs assessment.
2. Design a training program that optimizes user experience
3. Avoid common development roadblocks by incorporating an agile approach
4. Measure training effectiveness and impact on business results
Kristi Irwin is the lead instructional designer at Hilliard Lyons where she works to deliver engaging, high-impact learning programs to a primarily remote audience. Kristi has Certificates in Web Development and Instructional Design, and leverages that skillset to create training programs that really work. She has a strong focus on user experience and learning impact, building on her more than 10 years of experience in training & education.
Access the webinar using the following instructions:
At the time of the session:
1. Click here to participate in the live webinar session.
2. Enter your name and email address.
3. Enter the session password: Atd2018
4. Click "Join Now".
5. Follow the instructions that appear on your screen.
6. Dial into the conference line:
Call-in toll-free number: 1-877-310-3718 (US)
Conference Code: 482 364 6265
To add this to your Outlook calendar click here.