THE ENNEAGRAM is an ancient body of wisdom that identifies nine core personality types and how each type sees and interacts with the world. Knowing the personality types of yourself, co-workers, or learners can help you be a more valuable resource in the workplace and increase engagement of your learners.
For our July Chapter meeting, Louisville native Trish Candler will present a case study in using this ancient personality structure to engage today’s learner in self-reflection and awareness to bring value to the workplace and be seen as a whole person.
Join us and take a sample Enneagram "test" to see what personality type YOU are!
1. Explore some Enneagram basics
2. Learn how the Enneagram impacts people at a local company
3. Experience aspects of the Enneagram journey in your own exploration of your Enneatype
Trish is the Talent Management Program Manager with LG&E and KU Energy LLC. Areas of focus include:
· Talent Management - Assisting leaders with their development and the development of their teams to effectively meet the goals and objectives of their business areas and the company. This involves coaching, mentoring, program development, coordination and facilitation.
· Succession Development - Insuring the talent pipeline is robust and capable of filling the needs of today and the future through strong individual development planning and solids KPIs.
· Assessment Strategies - Engaging individuals through a variety of assessment tools to strengthen skill sets and encourage greater self-awareness promoting authenticity at every level of the organization.
Trish has a Bachelor’s of Business Administration degree from Northwood University, and a Master’s of Art in Spirituality from Bellarmine University. She is a member and certified senior professional of the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM), and holds numerous certifications in assessment instruments.
Trish is a Registered Corporate Coach from World Association of Business Coaches and was named one of the top Twenty People to Know in Human Resources by Business First of Louisville.